Welcome to our new transition web page; on here you can find the latest information about this year's transition.
At The Meadows we aim ‘to get it right for our new students’ from the outset.
This involves a robust transition process which includes:
· Meetings with feeder primary school
· Sharing of information between primary and secondary school
· Visiting prospective students at their current schools
· Allow prospective students the opportunity to visit their new school and complete transition activities to help them adjust to their new setting
· Handover meetings with prospective students’ existing teachers
· Admission meetings with parents
Below you will find:
- FAQ section
- Resources to support you with transition
- Transition support email address
Resources for families
If you have any other questions or need support with this year's transition process, please contact us on the email address below
Key Stage 3 Leader