Safeguarding & E-safety
The Meadows School takes its responsibilities and duties for the safeguarding of its pupils with the utmost care to promote the welfare of children as defined by the Department for Education outlined below:
- Protecting children from maltreatment
- Preventing impairment of children’s health or development
- Ensuring children are growing up in circumstances consistent with the provision of
safe and effective care
- Taking action to enable all children to have the best outcomes
We Rigorously implement the procedures of our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy for the safety and well-being of all children at The Meadows School.
Please click here for The Meadows School Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
The Internet is a fantastic resource but there are hidden dangers – think carefully and you can avoid many issues.
- If you are unsure or feeling threatened tell an adult
- Don’t meet anyone in real life without having an adult with you
- Visit the Thinkuknow site for loads of useful info
Find out more about staying safe online using the links opposite.
Here at The Meadows School, we are continually developing our policies to ensure we support our student’s esafety as effectively as possible.
More links to help you help yourself…
- For the Smart Rules from Kidsmart.org, follow this link
- Info to help you stay safe when chatting online from Chatdanger, follow this link
- And don’t forget Digizen, check it out here